Release Date: April 13, 2023
- Added new reason codes that identify situations where the fraud models have caused a decision to move from "Review" to "Accept" or "Reject". For more information, see Reason Code Glossary.
- The name of the “Cohort” tab is changed to "Velocity." For more information, see Deprecated APIs & Data Structures.
- All address related fields will be required in future during transaction submission as per the Field Data Dictionary. To ensure compliance, we recommend that our customers review their integrations and update them accordingly to include these fields when submitting data. For more information, see Field Data Dictionary.
- Version 2.0.0 of the Instnt React SDK is now available, featuring numerous upgrades and improvements to enhance its capabilities. For more information, see instnt-react-js.
- Instnt API performance enhancements.
Note: Instnt APIs are upgraded or reorganized periodically. For more information, see Deprecated APIs.
See Instnt API Docs Here | See Instnt Docs Here
None at this time.
No known issues at this time.