Instnt maintains a collection of environments to ensure smooth integration and maintenance of your processes with Instnt. The environments and the integration flow are detailed below. For step-by-step, see the quick start guide.
Types of environments
There are three types of environments:
- Sandbox: This environment remains available to you for the duration of your engagement with Instnt for research and development purposes.
- Pre-Prod: Also known as user acceptance testing (UAT), the purpose of the environment is to test the new pre-released features to ensure no regression before going into live production.
- Production: The purpose is for the product build to be deployed and executed as user-ready software.
Integrate to any of these environments via our web and mobile SDKs. For step-by-step, see the integration guide.
Integration in sandbox
To start the Instnt pilot process, you register an account in the Instnt sandbox environment and create a workflow configuration. The workflow will then be tested with the Instnt integration and your processes using synthetic identities with known outcomes. Once validated, the workflow is migrated to the Instnt pre-prod and production environments for pre-release testing and live production mode.
Moving into production and pre-production
Once satisfied with testing the integration, you can choose to move to deploy the Instnt service integration into production. Steps to move into production are the same as setting up the sandbox —
- Create an account in the Instnt pre/production environments.
- Promote workflows.
- Re-point existing integrations to pre/production workflows.
- Meet with Instnt for pilot conclusion.
List of Instnt environments: