Instnt Access™ is decentralized identity verification and KYC solution using the hyper ledger blockchain that enables enduser to sign up once and never again. Your end users can frictionlessly access your products and services with one click. Businesses no longer need to trade off end users experience with your security, risk, and compliance requirements.
How it works
This new technology allows the end users to store proof of their identity (Known as Verifiable Credential - VC) in a digital wallet. End users can use the Instnt wallet featured on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Or one of our SDKs, you can build your own branded wallet and embed it into your application.
This technology allows your end users to scan a QR code that Instnt generated. The QR code uses decentralized identity standards to enable end users to take control of their personal information and store it on their trusted device wallet.
Set up Instnt Access™
First, end users need to follow the traditional onboarding steps on your app (with the integration of Instnt’s SDK), follow the steps provided on the screen, and enter your full name, email address, phone number, and address. You can use a trusted device or the web to complete this step. The system will automatically generate a QR code that end users scan by the phone wallet app to download and store the credential provided by Instnt.
Once the credential is in the wallet, you can start using Instnt Access™.
How to add a QR code for Instnt Access™
- In the Instnt Wallet app, tap the Scan button.
- Select the rare facing camera. Hold your device so that the QR code shows in the viewfinder to scan.
- Accept the credential offer request.
- Wallet will store and preview the credential offer. Tap the offer to view details.
Use QR code for Instnt Access™ Sign Up
Once end-users store Instnt-provided credentials into their wallet app, they can use that to sign up to any other Instnt-enabled application that you provide to the end user without the need to reenter the same onboarding data.
- When signing-up, use the scan button on the wallet app to scan the QR code.
- Wallet will receive proof of request and atomically map the attributes with proof of request.
- Select "Accept" to send proof of request. Instnt will verify the request, which will then sign you up.